Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Famous quotes collection on Intuition


"Instinct is the nose of the mind."
~ Madame De Girardin

“The only real valuable thing is intuition.”
~ Albert Einstein

“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.”
~ Alan Alda

“I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely.”
~ Kim Basinger

“Often you have to rely on intuition.”
~ Bill Gates

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's."
~ Billy Wilder

"Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply points the way."
~ Florence Scovel Shinn

"An artist's instinct is more refined than the typical mortal's"
~ Holden Rinehart

"Intuition comes very close to clairvoyance; it appears to be the extrasensory perception of reality."
~ Alexis Carrel

"Trusting our intuition often saves us from disaster."
~ Anne Wilson Schaef

0 Comments: