Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Monday, June 15, 2009

Famous Metallica quotes collection




James Hetfield quotes:

"Regret? That's a screwed up word."

"I'd rather regret doing something than not doing something."

"When people start copying your style, you know that something must be happening."

"I'm married to Metallica."

Kirk Hammett quotes:

"I would have never imagined that we'd be as popular as we are right now."

"My guitars are my umbilical cord. They're directly wired to my head."


Lars Ulrich quotes:

"To me the most boring thing in the world is safe, mainstream heavy metal...I'd rather listen to Madonna."

"To go from one extreme to the other, with no boundaries. That's the best. That's what Metallica is all about."

Jason Newsted quotes:

"We don't have to do any shit we don't want to. If it doesn't come out good, forget it. It has to be unique, something that really represents us."

Cliff Burton quotes

"To live is to die"

1 Comment:

halo mask said...

hello there! nice quotes.. hope you'll continue giving out good quotes. :) ey you may also find this blog i found to be interesting. it has some quotes but it not well arranged. check this famous quotes collection. :)