Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Famous Father's Day Inspirational Quotes


"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."
~ Clarence Budington Kelland

"Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name."
~ William Wordsworth

"One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters."
~ George Herbert

"Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown."
~ Unknown

"Any fool can be a Father, but it takes a real man to be a Daddy!!"
~ Philip Whitmore Snr

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."
~ Jim Valvano

"Are we not like two volumes of one book?"
~ Marceline Desbordes-Valmore

"A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father."
~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez

"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong."
~ Charles Wadworth

"When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry."
~ Jewish Proverb

0 Comments: