Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Michael Johnson famous athlete quotes


Few of the famous athlete quotes by the famous retired American sprinter Michael Johnson

"As strong as my legs are, it is my mind that has made me a champion."

"The only one who can beat me is me."

"I'm just trying to learn as much as I can every day. I've got some great guys in front of me and great coaches around me,"

"They don't give you gold medals for beating somebody. They give you gold medals for beating everybody."

"Life is often compared to a marathon, but I think it is more like being a sprinter; long stretches of hard work punctuated by brief moments in which we are given the opportunity to perform at our best"

Related famous quotes and sayings by sports persons :

- Pele famous soccer quotes collection
- Diego Maradona famous-quotes
- Wayne Gretzky famous quotes
- Famous quotes by Muhammad Ali
- Pete Sampras famous-quotes
- Famous tennis quotes by Andre Agassi

0 Comments: