Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Famous quotes by Andre Agassi - Tennis legend


Some of famous sayings by the former world no 1 tennis player, Andre Kirk Agassi

"And I think if people could hear what the coaches are saying, they will realize there's a lot more to this game than hitting the ball."

"You don't cheat anybody out of their experience, whatever it is."

"Being number two sucks."

"What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose."

"Nothing can substitute for just plain hard work. I had to put in the time to get back. And it was a grind. It meant training and sweating every day. But I was completely committed to working out to prove to myself that I still could do it"

"I got a hundred bucks says my baby beats Pete's baby. I just think genetics are in my favour."

"I hope (my fans are) excited. I don't get to be in too many finals any more."

"Everybody here is taking the day out of their lives to come watch me, and I thank you for that,"

"If you don't practice you don't deserve to win."

"I think the loudest noise in the world is 23,000 quiet New Yorkers"
(On benefiting from partisan crowd during victory in first round of 2006 US Open, his last ever tournament)

"It's a weird feeling. You just sort of expect to leave the dance with the ones you came with. When they decide that it's time for them, it's a sad feeling."
(After Pete Sampras announced his retirement 2003)

0 Comments: