Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sachin Tendulkar famous cricket quotes


Few famous quotes on cricket and himself by the great cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar

"Isn't cricket supposed to be a team sport? I feel people should decide first whether cricket is a team game or an individual sport."

"At least with me, the match starts much, much earlier than the actual match."

"Every individual has his own style, his own way of presenting himself on and off the field."

"I have played for 15 years and it has been a dream."

"I want to give my six hours of serious cricket on the ground and then take whatever the result."

"If one man is representing India in cricket, then yes, blame that person when things go wrong."

"I always had a dream to play for India but I never let it put pressure on me."

"I have never thought where I will go, or forced any targets on myself."

"When there is time to think about cricket, I think but when there is time to be with family, I try to do justice to that aspect of my life as well."

"I think I have already spoken a lot. Now it is time for me to play."

0 Comments: