Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Robert Frost famous quotes collection


Some of the famous quotes from the great American poet
Robert Frost



“It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets married.”

“There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people”

“The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.”

“Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper.”

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.”

“Forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense”

“Freedom lies in being bold.”

"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in."

"I always entertain great hopes."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

1 Comment:

Health is Wealth said...

I have collected many Robert-Frost-quotes from you. Thanks for sharing with us.