Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Famous quotes on honesty and truth


"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"
~ Mark Twain

“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.”
~ Thomas Jefferson

“What is uttered from the heart alone, Will win the hearts of others to your own.”
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“Honesty is the best policy. If I lose mine honor, I lose myself.”
~ William Shakespeare

“Honest hearts produce honest actions.”
~ Brigham Young

"With lies you may get ahead in the world - but you can never go back."
~ Russian proverb

"Truth fears no questions."
~ Author Unknown

"I don't mind lying, but I hate inaccuracy."
~ Samuel Butler

"Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half."
~ Author Unknown

"Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it."
~ Emily Dickinson

0 Comments: