Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Famous humanity quotes collection


"I am not an Athenian, nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world."
~ Socrates

"I am a man; I count nothing human foreign to me."
~ Terence

"Every human heart is human."
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.”
~ Ryunosuke Satoro

“To err is human - but it feels divine”
~ Mae West

"I love my country better than my family; but I love humanity better than my country."
~ Francois Fenelon

"Humanitarianism consists in never sacrificing a human being to a purpose."
~ Albert Schweitzer

"After all there is but one race - humanity."
~ George Moore

"Humanity is the Son of God."
~ Theodore Parker

"Our true nationality is mankind."
~ H. G. Wells

1 Comment:

anjali maurya said...

its great to great but greater to be human