Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sir Isaac Newton famous quotes collection


Some of the famous quotes of Sir Isaac Newton

To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.

No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess

If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been due more to patient attention, than to any other talent

It is the weight, not numbers of experiments that is to be regarded

Errors are not in the art but in the artificers

To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love

A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding.

If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.

To me there has never been a higher source of earthly honor or distinction than that connected with advances in science.

2 Comments:

Karthika Qpt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karthika Qpt said...

Quotes can be helpful and they can be inspirational. We all have our favors, but short phrases are sometimes better.I love this collection of Isaac Newton Quotes Thanks for sharing...