Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Famous optimism quotes collection - positive thoughts


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
~ Elbert Hubbard

I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.
~ Winston Churchill

My sun sets to rise again.
~ Robert Browning

Smile when it hurts most.
~ Author unknown

Optimism is the content of small men in high places.
~ Author unknown

Don't be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.
~ Author unknown

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination
~ Jimmy Dean

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
~ Maria Robinson

If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought
~ Peace Pilgrim

It's better to be an optimist who is sometimes wrong than a pessimist who is always right
~ Author unknown

0 Comments: