Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Loves you for exactly what you are - love quote


I just loved the conversation between Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page) and Mac MacGuff(J.K. Simmons) in one scene in the famous movie Juno

Juno : I just... I need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever.

Mac MacGuff: Well, it's not easy,that's for sure. And, uh, I don't have the best track record in the world,

Juno : I know, but...

Mac MacGuff: I've been with your stepmother for ten years now,and, um, I'm proud to say, we're very happy.
Look .... In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.

Juno : Yeah. and I think I've found that person.

0 Comments: