Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Famous sayings on Money & Time


"Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money."
~ Jackie Mason

"Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time."
~ Jim Rohn

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
~ Woody Allen

"Money is like a sixth sense - and you can't make use of the other five without it."
~ William Somerset Maugham

"For I don't care too much for money, for money can't buy me love."
~ The Beatles

"Early to bed, early to rise, keeps you healthy, wealthy and wise."
~ Benjamin Franklin

"If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting."
~ Benjamin Franklin

"Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort."
~ Helen Gurley Brown

"Lack of money is the root of all evil."
~ George Bernard Shaw

"Money will come when you are doing the right thing."
~ Mike Phillips

1 Comment:

List Of Colleges said...

Hello,

Manish here from www.funnylifequotes4u.com. As a part of my ongoing campaign to increase the link popularity of my website, I am looking for some related websites like yours for three way link exchange. I would like to request you consider linking to my above mentioned website with title being BEST LIFE QUOTES.

In exchange I'll place your link on my following website.

www.cutequoteslife.com (PR 2)

If you have any questions or need anything feel free to contact me at manish_rk9@rediffmail.com. I am Waiting for your quick reply. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Manish Kapoor
manish_rk9@rediffmail.com