Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Beatles quotes collection - love and music




To every word of love I heard you whisper, the raindrops seem to play a sweet refrain

I'm happy with my lifestyle, ... I don't have time to reflect on [it].

The love you take is equal to the love you make

For I don't care too much for money,
For money can't buy me love.

All the lonely people, where do they all come from?
All the lonely people, where do they all belong?

Yesterday our troubles seemed so far away, I believe in yesterday.

But tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun

Life goes on within you and without you

Please don't wake me, no don't shake me, leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping.

I'll buy you a diamond ring, my friend If it makes you feel alright

0 Comments: