Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Famous rock group quotes


"I sit there and I go 'Oh God, what am I gonna write?' and all of a sudden, it happens. The first line's down and all hell flows after that."
~ James Alan Hetfield , Metallica

"We're a rock group. we're noisy, rowdy, sensational and weird."
~ Angus Young, AC/DC

"I had a house in the middle of the woods, ... I stayed alone the whole time, and I tried always to be battling with the things I thought the character was battling with - seclusion, drug addiction, severe chronic depression and suicidal tendencies."

~ Michael Pitt

"We weren't kids, and not too many odds were in our favor, ... We didn't look the part of a rock group by any stretch. We played the Copa, and Walter Winchell said it was a good show but (that) we looked like two bookies, a jockey and a basketball player!"

~ Bob Gaudio

“Numbers from the Beast”

~ Iron Maiden

0 Comments: